Five Ways Seeing a Naturopathic Doctor Can Assist With Fertility
Looking to improve your fertility and expand your family?
Here are five ways seeing a Naturopathic Doctor can assist with fertility.
Conception can wind up being more complicated than people initially realize. Some of the obstacles to conception may include retention of toxins, hormonal imbalances, increased stress, and more. Thankfully, many have seen success from receiving naturopathic fertility support from a naturopathic doctor. A naturopathic doctor can work in tandem with your primary care doctor and/or reproductive endocrinologist to provide guidance in the following ways.
How can Naturopathic fertility support help you?
1. Naturopathic Fertility Support and seeing a Naturopathic Doctor can help alleviate hormonal imbalances in either partner. Overcoming hormonal imbalances can come from expert nutritional support from a naturopathic doctor. By providing your body with the nutrients it needs, it becomes better prepared to handle the period of pregnancy regardless of whether or not you are the party carrying the baby. A great place to start is with the Mediterranean Diet: primarily plant-based foods, olive oil, and herbs and spices instead of salt. The support that with drinking plenty of filtered water to flush unwanted toxins out of your body. Also avoiding alcohol, caffeine, and drugs can be helpful to support balancing your hormones. These are just a few of the techniques that will help regulate the body’s hormones into a healthier balance.
2. Naturopathic Fertility Support can aid in egg and sperm health. The healthier the client’s body, the healthier the egg or sperm inside. This increases the chances of an uncomplicated, natural conception. By learning about a client’s medical history, a naturopathic doctor can determine the best means for improving the egg or sperm health.
3. Also, Naturopathic Fertility Support can help clients determine what stress management approaches would be most transformative. There is a wide range of stress management options. A naturopathic doctor can work with you to determine where your stress factors are coming from and the best ways to lower those stress levels. Some may find support groups or a recommendation for biofeedback to be particularly beneficial.
4. Additionally, Naturopathic Fertility Support can assist clients who are seeking guidance regarding preconception care. If you and your partner are planning to try for a baby, speaking with a naturopathic doctor can be especially beneficial 3-4 months before conception.
5. Finally, Naturopathic Fertility Support can allow couples to reclaim their health in the process of preparing to expand their family. While having a healthier body is ideal during the pregnancy, it also makes a huge impact on the parenting to follow, not to mention the rest of your lives in general! After all, the better prepared you are for your child, the better prepared you are for yourself.
Seeing a naturopathic doctor could be the best thing for you. Dr. Micah Allen, N.D., L.Ac. specializes in naturopathic fertility support at Essential Natural Health. She obtained her training from Bastyr University and now guides soon-to-be parents to achieving their reproductive health and fertility goals.
Click here to learn more about Dr. Allen or here to schedule your visit with us today.